Full Stack Software Engineer
FortNine is looking for an experienced software developer to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for building applications that will have a major impact on the operations of the company.
The applications you develop will automate processes across every department including:
- order management (payment processing, fraud detection, purchasing)
- warehouse management (logistics, pick & pack tools)
- customer service (phones, messaging, communication apis)
- data management (we have LOTS of data)
- reporting (are we making money??? ;)
You will work on everything from architecting the application, to creating the frontend and developing the backend.
So, if you enjoy working on a wide set of problems, having a big influence on the direction of the product you are building, working with a group of smart people (it's hard to be modest :), and are obsessed with writing clean/scalable/maintainable code, then we totally want you.
- You have advanced knowledge in a modern development language. (The majority of our code base is written in python and dot net. However, many of our application are moving to the web and welcome developers with a strong background in php and js to also apply)
- You have experience with software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
What we offer:
- Generous salary
- Paid personal days
- Organized managers who are not overbearing
- Hard working, respectful and friendly coworkers
- Health Insurance including medical, dental, vision and life
- Snacks and Drinks
- Quiet, clean and newly built office environment
- Ergonomic work stations and the best tools made available to you